Logan Woodworks is owned and operated by Malcolm and Andrea Logan.
We are a family owned woodcrafting business in Henderson county just south of Asheville in the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains of Western North Carolina. We strive to create truly, unique pieces of exceptional quality with much attention to both styling and proportion. We work with every available type of wood from locally sourced hardwoods,imported exotics to genuine antique reclaimed lumber all of which is hand picked to assure clients of the best valued, highest quality, finished product. We are happy to work from your designs, your designer or architects ideas or work with you individually to create exactly what you are looking for. Example, “it needs to fit here and be used for this purpose, so surprise me”.
Please feel free to contact us so we may begin the process of creating the perfect piece or pieces for you.
Logan Woodworks is please to announce that we now have a space at The Garage on 25, an artisan community made up of over 80 vendors who design, build, collect, repurpose, recycle and create. We currently have tables, bookshelves, hanging shelves, cutting boards and artwork for sale and we should be adding more items weekly. Click HERE for directions.
Here are only a few of the live edge slabs currently available already sanded ready for finishing and to be crafted into a one of a kind piece.
Many more slabs are available to create a unique one-of-a-kind table tops, bar tops, kitchen island tops, bathroom vanity tops. Use your imagination and give us a call for pricing.
• Design and build both home and office furnishings specializing in one of a kind tables and desks.
• Complete kitchen packages with custom designed cabinetry.
• Media centers and built in cabinets.
• Complete fireplace mantels from rustic to traditional,including installation.
• Specializing in “Live Edge” solid wood countertops, island and bar tops.
• Unique creations from found, reclaimed or recycled material.
• Interior finish carpentry
• Custom painting and wood finishing
• Remodeling of existing spaces with your “Custom” touches.
• Outdoor living spaces, decks, pergolas, garden arbors, planters and small outbuildings.
• Smaller items like cutting boards, sushi serving boards, butcher blocks, and cheese boards.
• Wooden art pieces, boxes, clocks, tablet holders, business card holders, paper towel holders.
• Your ideas, please inquire.
What are the construction and finish techniques used in the making of each piece?
Logan Custom Woodworks uses traditional techniques such as mortise and tenon joinery. Depending on the design requirements, modern assembly techniques are also used to give each piece strength and durability. We use a variety of finishes including hand-rubbed tung oil to polyurethane and the latest water-based “green” finishes.
How will my furniture be shipped?
Logan Custom Woodworks will deliver directly to customers in the surrounding Hendersonville-Asheville area. If you are outside this area, your pieces will be packed and shipped by the trucking service that offers the best rate to your area.
Where does the granite and exotic wood come from?
We have local suppliers that import granite and wood from all over the world.
How can I get in touch with someone to discuss a custom built piece of furniture?
Either you can send an email explaining the piece of furniture you would like built, including your phone number so we can call you back, or just call Malcolm directly at 828-989-8467.
What are the payment options?
We will discuss payment options when you call.